How someone's computer is hacked through yahoo messenger

1) Open Command Prompt. Have some one on yahoo messenger send you a file; while the file is sending, in command prompt type -> netstat -an press enter

2)it will show alll Active Connections on your computer, in there under foreign ip for a number thats ends in 5050. this is the persons ip adress who is sending you the file

3)Now type : net use: h \\ (the person's ip adress)\shareddocs push enter wait for message to show up

4)If it is successful you should get a message saying command prompt was successful. If you get a error message than your attempt has failed, probably because the person has security measures in place to prevent hacking.

5)if you get the message that says command was successful, than go to my computer. There you will see a file named "shareddocs on (the name of your computer)" open this fileyou are now connected to that person's computer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its kool but its not wroking dude like i dont get any reply from the cdm it jst shows c:\\wat ever soo nither it shows suckess full nor it shows failed soo wat do i suppose ?soo do pls let me know tx
and my id is amanlooking18@yahoo.com im also doing computer engeinering i hope u can help me too tx :)

Anonymous said...

hii it was koool but i dont get any msg regarding tat it was sucesfull or not or it failed nothing happes or shows...so exaplin to me in detail if u can amanlooking18 at yahoo u can mail me plss im also diong computer engeeniring hope u can help me out too tx

Anonymous said...

I did all that and couldn't get it to work so I went to http://motleytube.net so I could jack off before I went to bed. haha :)